A Tahiti Pearls necklace, pearls from Pinctada Margaretfera Oyster and Ocean waters.
- Origin of Pearls: French Polynesia (Tahiti)
- Size of Pearls 12-14 mm of diameter
- The number of Pearls in the necklace is 31 pieces
- Pearls of natural dark color and overtones
- The shape of pearls is round
- High natural luster and orient
- 45 cm long necklace hand-knotted
- Clasp manufactured in silver 925 mls
- Brand new item with box
- worldwide shipping insured and tracking
South Sea Pearls expert and trader since 1990. Pearls of Natural Color and luster direct from the farms in Australia, Indonesia, and Tahiti.